Great for leather. Gives a strong flexible bond. Apply by spreading cement on both surfaces and pressing together. Waterproof, extremely flexible, one coat, no nails, no stitching, will not freeze. Easy to spread, no smear, much stronger bond, holds all man-made upper materials-securely.
- Shoes must be free of oil or grease.
- For sole attaching: Rough up shoe and sole.
- Brush one coat on each part and let dry from five minutes to four hours or longer.
- Then join parts and hammer down or put in press for one minute.
- If desired (on porous material only) two coat application may be used.
- After the soles are put on shoes, the bond becomes stronger and stronger.
This cement is weatherized (helpful to work with in all kinds of weather). This cement is recommended for bonding all like and unlike materials, except vinyl. Note: If cement thickens slightly, use Barge All Purpose Thinner only.
Contains: Toluene, ethyl acetate and heptane. See product container for first aid information.
There is a $10.00 hazmat when shipping this product
Kit Kraft is a craft and hobby shop in the Los Angeles area and an online store that sells a large variety of arts and craft supplies. Whether it is bulk quantities of glitter to cover a fashion show runway, sculpting material for your art piece or crafting a gift to inspire a friend, our supplies are designed to help bring creative ideas to life.