Special 'T' is very thick with a consistency resembling cold honey. It has greater gap filling ability than Super'T' and is much more positionable after contact of parts. The cure rate is slow enough (50 to 60 seconds) to allow precise alignment of parts after assembly. Save! Buy 10 or more for the best price.
Don't forget to order extra caps. They come in handy when the glue stops flowing!
Store In A Cool Dry Place
- To open, cut off spout tip.
- Apply Special T to one part. Then press parts together.
- Hold firmly for 30-60 seconds.
- Do not spread Special T into a thin layer before assembly.
- Use NCF accelerator to speed curing and eliminate bonding problems due to cold, poor fit or surface contamination.
Warning: Contains cyanoacrylate. May cause allergic skin reaction. Skin contact through clothing may cause burns. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use in adequate ventilation.
Kit Kraft is a craft and hobby shop in the Los Angeles area and an online store that sells a large variety of arts and craft supplies. Whether it is bulk quantities of glitter to cover a fashion show runway, sculpting material for your art piece or crafting a gift to inspire a friend, our supplies are designed to help bring creative ideas to life.