Super "T" has a consistency similar to that of syrup and has the ability to fill small gaps between parts which do not fit perfectly. Super 'T' cures at a slower rate than Hot Stuff. This glue is useful on a variety of materials including wood, metal, plastics, and other non-porous and semi porous surfaces. Use with an accelerator for lightning fast results.(10 to 25 seconds) Save! Buy 10 or more for the best price
Don't forget to order extra caps. They come in handy when the glue stops flowing!
Store in a cool dry place.
- To open, cut off spout tip.
- Apply Super T to one part. Then press parts together.
- Hold firmly for 10-25 seconds.
- Do not spread Super T into a thin layer before assembly.
- Use NCF accelerator to speed curing and eliminate bonding problems due to cold, poor fit or surface contamination.
Warning: Contains cyanoacrylate. May cause allergic skin reaction. Skin contact through clothing may cause burns. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use in adequate ventilation.
Kit Kraft is a craft and hobby shop in the Los Angeles area and an online store that sells a large variety of arts and craft supplies. Whether it is bulk quantities of glitter to cover a fashion show runway, sculpting material for your art piece or crafting a gift to inspire a friend, our supplies are designed to help bring creative ideas to life.