Kit Kraft is shipping orders throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are doing everything we can to ship your order out the same business day, however please allow for some slight shipping delays as carriers struggle to meet demand.
Zap-a-Gap 1/4 oz.
Thick slower cure CA adhesive. Gap filling formula works on most everything. Use for all woods and veneers Vinyl Naugahyde Leather Fabrics Plastics Rubber and Rubber foams. Fishermen- excellent for fly tying!
Gap filling formula * bonds virtually anything * works on oily surfaces
- Protect work surfaces and use with adequate ventilation.
- Avoid contact with fabric and foam materials.
- Point bottle away from face and body while opening.
- To open, remove overlap and twist off reusable cap.
- Use one drop per square inch on one surface.
- Join parts and hold for 10-15 seconds or until set.
- Use Zip Kicker to accelerate cure time.
- Micro dropper tip can be used for precision application.
- Recap tip after use and store upright in cool, dry area.
- Need to unglue? Use our Debonder!
Danger: Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children.
Kit Kraft is a craft and hobby shop in the Los Angeles area and an online store that sells a large variety of arts and craft supplies. Whether it is bulk quantities of glitter to cover a fashion show runway, sculpting material for your art piece or crafting a gift to inspire a friend, our supplies are designed to help bring creative ideas to life.