All purpose workshop adhesive and sealant. Bonds virtually everything. Remains flexible.
All purpose adhesive & sealant
Bonds virtually everything
Works where others won't
Strong flexible adhesive/sealer. Bonds anything. Bonds can be cut with a razor knife. Zap Goo is an excellent adhesive for today's high tech composite airplane, boat, and car hobby products, and great for all of those fix-it, mend-it, seal-it, and stick-it jobs around the house.
Works best on:
- Tube must be pierced before using.
- Point tube away from face and body.
- Do not squeeze tube while puncturing.
- Unscrew cap and pierce tube with point on outer cap.
- Clean surfaces to be bonded. Apply ZAP GOO directly from tube to each surface to be bonded. Allow 1-2 minutes to dry, then assemble. A slight hesitation in pulling the tube away from the applied ZAP GOO will prevent stringing. Maximum strength is reached in 24-36 hours. Temperature range after cure: -20°C to 150°F. Clean tube threads before replacing cap. NOTE: includes extra nozzle for future use.
Contains Aliphatic petroleum distillate and Propyl acetate. Use and store in well ventilated area away from heat or flames. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container label. Wash hands and skin with soap and water after use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Kit Kraft is a craft and hobby shop in the Los Angeles area and an online store that sells a large variety of arts and craft supplies. Whether it is bulk quantities of glitter to cover a fashion show runway, sculpting material for your art piece or crafting a gift to inspire a friend, our supplies are designed to help bring creative ideas to life.