Tamiya Acrylic Paint
These paints can be used on Styrol resins, Styrofoam, wood, primed metal, styrene, abs, acrylic, plus all of the common model plastics. The paint covers well because it is rich in pigment. Flows smoothly and dries to a smooth uniform finish with no blushing or fading, and can be blended easily.
- Water-soluble acrylic resin
- Washes up with water before drying.
- Each bottle of paint contains 23ml.
- Comes in a glass jar with a plastic, color coded lid.
- All colors are mixable with each other.
- Drying time is approx 10-15 mins.
- Thin only with Tamiya thinner.
Tamiya paints are a Kit Kraft staff favorite for all surfaces. They are especially good for airbrushing because they are thinner than most acrylic paints and require only a little thinning to run through an airbrush. We recommend using synthetic hair paint brushes. Wash your brushes in water for cleanup.
Made in Japan